- Develop innovative design and smart copy timely and effectively
- Development of campaign ideas, taglines and key visual
- POSM adaptation of key visuals
- Development of Newsletters/ webmail both internally and externally
- Edit Videos from events and department activities
- Designing of events and POSM material for mini and major campaign/ activities
- Creating artwork for retail, marketing, sales, after sales service and any other unit in the department in need of artwork
- Analyze trends and recognize fresh advertising approaches to keep with the times.
- Make swift and precise decisions on final copy, final art and finished commercials
- Prepare report on regular basis.
· Curiosity & passion for Telcom & Mobile industry (a must).
· Excellent coordination & communication skills for internal & external.
· Good Knowledge of Video editing, AI , PS, Corel draw, Newsletters, webmail
Providing artwork for reference
· Strong understanding of copywriting
· Strong project management skills and ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
· Rich experience on advertising campaigns, marketing messages and developing trends
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel and Power Point) and Google Office productivity tools.
· Willingness to take challenge, meet deadline under pressure and the ability to multitask
· Work experience in creative agency, multinational company is highly preferred
· Creative designs, Public Relations, Mass Communications, Marketing or any other field supported by relevant experience.
· Professional certification in Graphic Design or related field is a plus
· Minimum of 2 years graphic designer/ creative director experience is required for this role.