Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
.To review agreement by ensuring it is signed and stamped and all documents required are fulfilled, also submit prepared draft agreement for respective parties (Marketing, Operations, customer) review/comment.
• To ensure registration of collateral (mortgage) complied with regulatory and bank’s policy, safely keep all legal documents under dual control system, monitor expiry date of collateral/guarantee.
• To ensure registration and system update are complied with both external and internal policies (SAFE/ ABIC).
• To review relevant reports for Head Office/ PBOC and provide adequate documentation for report preparation, control over proper filing of documents and reports.
• To assist customers in all their queries on Bank’s product and seek solution to their requests.
• To assist Operations Manager to establish a framework to assess the legal/ operational risks and providing the business unit with templates for developing appropriate operational procedures, protocols and controls.
• To update both internal and external policy governing Credit Administration activities and establish proper communication among Credit Administration staff.
• To supervise, coach and train staff in Credit Administration Unit.