Our client is a leading banking and financial institution with branches throughout the country, offering a full range of banking products and services in Retail, Commercial, Corporate and Investment Banking. The Bank prides itself as a major contributor to the economic advancement and development of Nigeria.
In line with its medium and long term plans, brand essence and desire to consistently transform itself as it forges ahead in its passion to provide exceptional banking to the nation, the Bank has identified the need to recruit competent and suitable individuals to fill the following position:
Reporting to the Head of Unit, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing support to the market-facing SBUs with the aim of ensuring that quality risk assets are booked in line with the Bank’s portfolio plan, credit policy and external regulatory guidance.
- A good first degree or its equivalent in any analytical discipline from a reputable tertiary institution. Possession of additional professional qualification(s) will be an advantage.
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in credit analysis related jobs. Experience in institutional/corporate credit analysis function will be an advantage.
- Good understanding of Credit, Market and Operational risk and Nigerian banking regulatory framework.
- Flair for figures, accounting and financial/account interpretation.
- Deep understanding of foreign trade operations, including regulatory and tax implications.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
Please quote the appropriate reference number as the subject of your e-mail and send your current curriculum vitae (prepared as a Microsoft Word document, and saved with your full names)
Please include in your application, a statement of how you meet the advertised criteria, as well as names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional achievements and abilities.