• Receives the list and files of the Customer assigned from the Supervisor. Studies these files and plan his work program and priorities. Verifies additional information from Finance Division and or from Sales Manager regarding his Customers to learn more about the cases assigned to. Classifies the Customers to determine the credit qualities of each Customer and discusses his strategies with the Supervisor before meeting with to the Customer.
• Studies and analyses Customer proposals and develops own proposal / counter proposal. This includes term and conditions of payment, the guaranties or collateral etc to secure Company’s debt. Discusses and seek the approval of the Supervisor and Division Manager before his proposal is formally tabled to the Customer.
• Prepares formal Agreement based on the proposal approved internally and discuses with the Customers and secure his acceptance. Insists Company’s seriousness of the Agreement and its breach is not acceptable to the Company. Obtains Customer’s signature of the Agreement and forwards signed copies to the concerned Divisions/ Departments and retain his copy for record.
• Monitors Customer’s adherence to the agreed settlement payment program and devises immediate regularization option should there be any default. Warns the Customer on such default and reminds the Term and Conditions he agreed and signed. Asks the Customer immediate correction of his payment status.
• Investigates and researches where necessary debtor’s assets, income sources, liabilities to other creditors and financial standing point. Assesses recovery prospects and reports his findings and recommendations to the Supervisor.
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting.
• 5 Years experience in debt collection and credit recovery in similar services organization or Bank.
• Public relation, interpersonal and negotiation skills are a must.
• Fluent in both English and Arabic languages orally and written
• IT literate with experience in MS office applications.
• Valid U.A.E. driving license