- Chasing debt by telephone and email and reducing debtor days.
- Allocating payments in accordance with customer remittances.
- Liaising with the sales and accounts receivable teams to resolve outstanding queries
- Ensuring that all major accounts work to agreed order to cash cycle
- Daily and month end reporting and account reconciliations.
- Investigating and resolving queries relating to non-payment of invoices.
- Working to strict monthly and annually collections targets
- Generation of ageing analysis reports and cash collection reports
- Chasing customers on WHT credit notes
Contacts: Sales team, customers and WHT collection consultants
- Experience of working in a finance department with exposure to credit control.
- Results driven.
- Good Excel skills, a polite but tenacious telephone manner and
- Good systems knowledge. (Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX and SunSystems would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 2-4 years relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting
- Professional qualification in accounting preferably ACCA/ICAN
- MSc would be an added advantage