Our client is a leading banking and financial institution with branches throughout the country, offering a full range of banking products and services in Retail, Commercial, Corporate and Investment Banking. The Bank prides itself as a major contributor to the economic advancement and development of Nigeria.
In line with its medium and long term plans, brand essence and desire to consistently transform itself as it forges ahead in its passion to provide exceptional banking to the nation, the Bank has identified the need to recruit competent and suitable individuals to fill the following position:
Reporting to the Head, Credit Investigation, the successful candidates will be responsible for reviewing credit-related issues, reporting findings to management for decision making and disseminating learning points to stakeholders.
- A good first degree or its equivalent in any relevant discipline,
- A minimum of four (4) years’ banking experience.
- Strong understanding of banking credit, products and operational guidelines.
- Knowledge of industry regulatory guidelines on credit and risk management,
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
Please quote the appropriate reference number as the subject of your e-mail and send your current curriculum vitae (prepared as a Microsoft Word document, and saved with your full names)
Please include in your application, a statement of how you meet the advertised criteria, as well as names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional achievements and abilities.