· Support multiple Commercial Bank underwriters and markets;
· Compiles and analyzes information requiring independent decision making;
· Identifies and communicates issues regarding financial statements, and other source documents;
· Retrieves financial spreading requests in Operations Task Manager (OTM);
· For spreading requests via email, input the requests into OTM for tracking;
· Spread borrower financial statements using Risk Analyst System;
· Notify Underwriter of completion of spread via email, including an RTF attachment of the spread.
Essential Skills & Experience -- include specifics regarding academic/ professional qualifications (e.g. degree, university, results), # yrs total and # yrs relevant work experience, relevant employers, relevant experience (nature of work/ job functions)
* CPA and Accounting Graduates preferred
· Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
· Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
· Works effectively in a team environment, while assuming individual responsibility.
· Ability to formulate and articulate objective views based on professional analysis.
· Able to act independently in a high volume environment.
· Ability to work in a fast paced, high production environment performing multiple tasks.
· High level of proficiency in organizing, priority setting, and issues management.
· Typing skills.
· Demonstrated PC aptitude and working knowledge of the following would be an advantage:
Microsoft office, Acrobat, Apstar, VLS, Mainframe-Extra Gateway, FSD, Customer Assist, Ivault, Internet / Intranet, CLASS, WebClass, Enterprise Reference Data, Eclips, Electronic Statement Analysis, Exposure Inquiry, Lease-net, NetROnline, Risk Analyst, SBS, UCC Direct (I-Lien).