• Work closely with all Account Managers to ensure that credit facilities are performing in line with contract terms and conditions and agreed operational levels
• Assist management in performing administrative, control and monitoring functions
• Prepare reports periodically according to reporting deadlines.
• Review systems to ensure prompt suspension of defaulting customers and blocking of individual consumers as and when due
• Generate credit performance report indicating the ageing of debts and collections.
Compliance and Credit Performance reviews
• Develop initiatives to drive revenue growth through the use of credit.
• Generate and evaluate Trade Partner and customer credit status, credit utilization and credit sales reports.
• Regular follow up on postpaid ’s transactions to ensure compliance with credit terms
• Conduct credit utilization efficiency on credit customers and trade partners for necessary limit reviews.
• Establish and maintain good relationship with the SBU to facilitate smooth operations
• Collaborate with SBU in validating data for upload on the credit bureau platform.
• Engage SBUs on credit portfolio performance
• Receive, prepare and manage correspondence related to assigned credit activities.
• Standard MTN working conditions
• May work extended hours
• 4 years’ experience in lending, loan performance review, audit, risk and/or compliance or consulting experience.
• Credit review, lending, compliance and audit related training
- BA, BSc or HND