- As a CRM associate at Jumia you will be part of a self-motivated, highly analytical and business oriented team with flat communication structures.
- You will support preparation, analysis and presentation of customer data for coming up with new ideas for acquisition of new customers and retention of existing customers.
- Your aim will be to come up with clear business-oriented actionable plan and support execution using CRM tools, while coordinating with different teams within the central team.
- In return, you will enjoy a highly challenging role with a great deal of responsibility with steep learning curve at the interface between online marketing and business development.
- You can expect an international, professional and entrepreneurial business environment as well as the opportunity to be part of the development of a fast-growing company.
Your position as a CRM Associate entails:
- Managing end-to-end CRM activities
- Planning, execution & reporting of newsletter Marketing activities
- Optimizing campaign performance (performance analysis, testing, targeting fine-tuning)
- Responsible of the newsletter performance to continuously improve CRM relevant KPIs (OR, CTOR, CR)
- Working closely with teams in Europe and Africa
- Lead acquisition
- Customer retention & reactivation
- Reporting to Head of Online Marketing and Global Head of Direct Marketing
Expected Background and Technical Skills
- A previous experience in in the field of CRM would be appreciated
- Advanced level of computer literacy in Microsoft packages, particularly in Excel
- Web programming skills (HTML, PHP) would be a plus
- Ability to crunch and cluster databases.