As a CRM Technical consultant you will need to understand and implement the best Business Processes environment by designing appropriate solutions supporting the customer's business processes.
You will be responsible for the method and processes used to translate business requirements into a solution considering balancing both the functional needs and data architecture.
You will provide an expert level of skills & knowledge in the evaluation, development, testing and delivery of CRM application and related business process developments.
Support and Maintenance of the systems
- To provide an expert level of skills & knowledge in the evaluation, development, testing and delivery of CRM application and business process developments.
- Collaborate with the business in identifying functional requirements for process groups, and create corresponding technical specifications.
- Create and modify CRM configurations using defined development standards, procedures, and design specifications.
- Develop test scripts, perform unit testing, and contribute to integration testing of development objects
- Provide technical support to end users; diagnose and resolve application-related issues, identify root causes, as well as institute corrective actions and preventive measures.
- Carry out detailed impact assessments for proposed change requests, proposing alternative cost-effective solutions where appropriate.
- Ensure Change Controls are developed, tested & released according to an agreed schedule and ensure all high business impact changes are escalated as appropriate.
- Expected to be involved in some support activities and a number of development activities and to have developed excellent business process design skills.
sign and Evolution of the business process design
The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to manage all aspect of the business mapping and blueprinting process including:
- Process design and gap analysis within the business blueprint project phase
- Able to evaluate the system strategies and requirements related to new CRM components; recommending and implementing them.
- Developing and documenting the detailed design and configuration of the business process
Delivery of programme/project solutions
- Responsible for leading the design and configuration streams for a specific module.
- Develop functional specifications for reports, forms, and interfaces, modifications and data conversions.
- Legacy data mapping and integration to other modules and Legacy applications.
- Operating in a programme context, including participation in cross functional teams and working with people and organisations from different regions/cultures.
Demonstrated commitment to change/incident management
- Responsible for ensuring that the system change request process is adhered to in terms of quality and commitment to timelines for estimation/delivery
- Responsible for ensuring that incidents are resolved as per approved Service Level Agreement
- Responsible for identifying trends in incidents, and targeting areas for improvement
• A degree in Information Systems/Project Management related discipline.
• Working knowledge of Systems Lifecycle
• Experience in CRM implementations
• SAP CRM professional certification will be a plus
• Project Management experience
• Business process improvement methods
• Strong business process knowledge in the Engineering and Real estate industry.
• A minimum of five (4-5) years experience in the design, configuration, testing, delivery and support of CRM processes.
• Experience in implementation of any of the CRM solution like Sugar CRM/ Microsoft Dynamics/ Sales force or preferably SAP CRM.
• Experience in CRM Customer interaction centre, quotation and order management and Service order management) will be a big plus.
• Knowledge on CRM analytics (CRM interactive reporting, Integration with Dashboard)
• Functional & technical skills in the areas of SAP SD (Sales & Distribution) to complete Order to cash process would be an advantage
• Ability to architect solutions using CRM functionality and appropriate enhancements
• Ability to professionally lead workshops.
• Excellent Customer liaison and communication skills, with a dedicated and positive attitude.
• Understands delivery within a context of possible constraints (e.g., cost, schedule) and able to operate effectively within those constraints.
• Able to provide coaching and knowledge transfer to team members, including ensuring that resources have proper understanding of application functionality and system technologies.
A minimum of 4-5 years' experience in the configuration, delivery, and support of CRM processes and 3 full project life cycles of significant size, scope and complexity.
Involvement in opportunities as either overall lead or solution lead would be advantageous.
Experience of working in the Financial Org's/Real Estate/Government/Constructions will be highly regarded.
Experience of working in the Middle East will be a plus.