Represent Citi tenant and ownership interest for all Banking Business groups under CRS management, including but not limited to:
- Manage the Real Estate portfolio to ensure optimum use of space, effective use of the lease contract options and effective disposal/sub-lease of property no longer required.
- Provides a safe and comfortable environment in all locations through available resources such as engineers, building systems professionals, cleaning and other support staff.
- Develop and monitor annual budgets for revenue and capital expenditure, including but not limited to; Staff, Premises, Vendors, Consumables and Utility costs; Investment planning for backlog and cyclic maintenance, sublease and other property reserves.
- Demonstrate year on year improvement in the expense base reduction and increasing efficiency in premises utilisation, as demonstrated by a reduction in the annual cost per seat.
- Develop and effectively manage a comprehensive routine facilities maintenance program utilising and co-ordinating contracted services and vendors. Prepare/review maintenance/project specifications and contracts. Leverage available opportunities for bulk purchase.
- Manage direct reports with responsibility for all day to day premises operations, service, and related work including, but not limited to: energy management programs/system, overall UPS/Generator system management, etc.
- Liaise with business senior management on an “ongoing basis”. Provide short, medium and long range real estate portfolio planing to meet the businesses needs.
- Manage all types of project including building re-stacking and space planning exercises upon request of customers or to optimise building available space usage, within budget cost. Ensure proper management of architects, engineers, contractors, their legal contracts, performance, invoice payments and compliance with schedules.
- Provide technical and professional expertise on leasing/construction issues for Citigroup/Citibank owned/leased buildings under CRS management.
- Administration and inventory of the premises Fixed Assets, including internal reporting to local administrations and auditors.
- Administer an appropriate Assets Management program to maintain and improve the value of the Corporation’s assets and providing a safe, reliable and cost effective work environment.
- Ensure that CRS priorities and corporate standards are maintained and observed within budgetary guidelines.
- Manage the country “Records and Files” program, including responsibility for financials and ownership of the local procedures manual.
- Manage the country Safety Corporate program including relationship with local Safety Authorities.
- Report to Corporate Insurance and Risk Management and CRS for all matters relative to building insurances.
- Manage the relationship between building owners, Managing Agent and tenants.
- Ensure compliance with all corporate and local regulations and Legal requirements.
- Ensures full compliance with Citi Policy and Procedures with special attention to CRS EMEA Operational Manual.
- Oversight of Germany and Austria portfolio
- Performs any additional tasks as indicated by the function supervisor.
- Further scope of tasks and duties is determined in Department Rules and Regulations.