- Develop a long term value based commercial leadership strategy for the Franchise to maximize profitability across the current and future brand, pack and channel portfolios. Ensure this strategy takes into account key Business Unit, Bottler and Customer stakeholders by aligning with them throughout the process and inspiring system passion for the co-created strategic direction. Ensure that a value-based dialogue permeates the organization thereby moving away from short term volume based outlook.
- Lead and inspire the Franchise to introduce and scale segmented execution as a way of measuring the chosen Customer & Commercial Leadership strategy whilst driving competitive advantage and speed to market at an outlet level. Build feedback loops into the execution system to ensure it becomes a virtuous process.
- Strategically leads the implementation and deployment of RGM in the Franchise, as a fundamental competitive advantage for the System, supported by world class capabilities, tools, and processes to drive continuous performance improvement and accelerate growth in business results through the expansion of revenues and superior execution – Assessment and input from TCCC and external Best in Class Companies.
- Responsible for developing in conjunction with designated Business Unit Marketing Operations and bottlers the segmented execution Strategy to be implemented throughout the Business Unit
- Revenue Growth Management Capability: Exists for the Systems to sustainability accelerate capabilities to optimize System profit growth, driving revenues while growing share of value, share of volume and securing a fundamental competitive advantage
DEVELOPMENT AND USE OF OPPORTUNITY AND REVENUE MAPS
- Uses opportunity maps to integrate customer-cluster (channel), shopper purchase behavior, and competitive analysis into consumer understanding, and develops revenue map to prioritize the opportunities.
SEGMENTED 0-BPP-C ARCHITECTURE BY CUSTOMER CLUSTER (CHANNEL)
- Develops System O-BPP-C architecture which is differentiated by customer-cluster (channel) taking the following into account.
- Opportunity and revenue maps by country derived from a CBL study.
- The current and future brand portfolio and individual brand footprints as they relate to consumer need states identified in the CBL.
- Pack roles from both a KO system point of view as well as a consumer point of view specifically as it relates to elasticity versus competitors and pricing rules of engagement. From pack role research provide input into the annual price increase through price demand curves by pack using brand Coca-Cola to normalize the data.
- Thorough understanding of the competitive landscape by country and bottler drive pricing competitiveness by brand and pack.
- Be responsible for the interrogation of the CBL data to segment consumers into natural clusters that represent the entire population of every country in the Business Unit. Align the use of these consumer clusters with consumer marketing department in order to maximize communication strategies.