Customer care executives looks after a wide variety of different factors. All firms have to care for their customers if they want to boost the growth of the firm. Thus, the company want to hire the finest customer care executives who can come up with the right strategies to help the customer.
- They need to relieve calls from customers and solve the different queries that they may have.
- They have to keep track of the emails that the customers may send and reply them as early as possible.
- They need to formulate the right plans and offers that can give customers the incentives to stay with the company.
- They must communicate with the customers and help them in whichever way it is possible.
- A deep knowledge of the operations of a customer care department in an organization.
- Outstanding communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills enabling one to deal with internal and external customer support professionally.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Good understanding of the current market position of the product to which the customer support service is provided.
- Capacity to work both as an individual and as a team.
- Excellent organizational and time management ability.
- Highly self-motivated, willing to learn and quick adaptation to new processes within less time frame.
Basic computer knowledge with MS-office, outlook and effective browsing skills.
OND,HND/BSC In Social science and any other related field.