- Providing leadership and direction to the customer relations care function to ensure consistent quality in service delivery, customer satisfaction and ultimately, customer retention and expansion of customer base.
- Developing and driving the implementation of approved programmes or initiatives for customer relations and call centre operations.
- Developing quality/ performance measures for the department and monitor periodically to ensure targets are achieved.
- Instituting relevant systems to support the CRM framework and ensure timely resolution of complaints or enquiries from customers.
- Liaising with other sales & marketing unit heads to obtain and provide information on customers.
- Staying abreast of new technologies in customer relations and call centre operations and provide recommendations to Management on relevant improvements.
- Driving periodic customer surveys and provide results to the Market Intelligence team for inclusion in Market Intelligent.