- The Customer Care Manager will be responsible for increasing engagement and support to customers ensuring retention and growth of current business; working across the business to increase revenue and to promote existing and new products and services to customers
- The Customer Care Manager will develop and execute departmental plans to increase customer engagement in line with the overall strategic objectives of the company. In addition provide leadership to the customer services team introducing innovation and Best Practice in customer relationship management.
- The successful Customer Care Manager will be commercially astute understanding the link between excellent customer services and profitability; a leader who can develop the team allied analytical with good interpersonal skills capable of working across the organization.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Build a highly motivated, integrated, transformation-focused customer experience function including to coach and develop the customer's retention & service teams.
- Design, develop and implement innovative Customer Experience propositions.
- Delivery of customer experience solutions to unlock customer value.
- Serve the company as thought leader on Customer Experience and Customer Insight.
- Increase effectiveness of staff and tools by recognizing opportunities for development and/or improvement.
- Develop metrics to measure growth and performance
- Oversee your management team in relation to their on-going monitoring of individual and team performances in line with departmental Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Ensure that the need for additional staff, skills, processes, systems, equipment and all other operational demands are managed within departmental budgets and as proficiently as possible.
- Manage customer relationships, working with sales and marketing to drive, develop and grow relationships with customers.
- Act as a central liaison point for communication with Global teams Strauss water HQ and Virgin management
- Direct and define the strategy for customer implementations to drive improved speed to revenue in alignment with the sales strategy.