Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
· Refer customers request beyond his/her limit to appropriate authority
· Process customer care services and product request
· Make and receive calls on behalf of the organization
· In charge of the companies social media (Face book, twitter account etc.)
· Attend to customers inquiries/queries on company’s product promptly and efficiently
· Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions
· Acts as the first point of contact on behalf of the organization
· Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint
· Perform Any other job assigned by management
Language Proficiency Fluency in English
· Experience with dealing with senior and sometimes challenging individuals.
· Experience in developing systems and processes for effective running of the Organisation.
· Ability to build rapport quickly.
· Strong understanding of the Nigeria Labor laws.
· Experience in liaising with External Stakeholders.
· Experience in preparing relevant management reports.
· Good experience in documentation, record keeping, data management etc.
· Familiarity across the recruitment process, including induction at a senior level.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and oral.
· Sound judgment and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
· Experienced user of MS Excel, MS Word & power point.
· Well organized with strong time management skills.
· Knowledge of Principles, practices and techniques of human resources administration, organization and operation.
· Ability to lead, manages, direct and evaluates staff.
Apply appropriate independent initiative, discretion, judgment and organizational skills to a variety of projects, assignments and situations
· Must reside in Lagos
· Experience in customer relation management the consulting industry will be an added advantage