Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- Work closely with Business Managers and Sales Representatives to understand customer needs and company business objectives.
- Provide for excellent customer service through fast and accurate processing of orders, communication, and coordination with other departments to resolve inquires.
- Function as initial point-of-contact for general customer inquiries pertaining to pricing, product literature, order scheduling, inventory, issue resolution, etc.
- Build and maintain business relationships with customers by providing prompt and accurate service so as to promote customer loyalty and enhance company credibility.
- Exceptional technical skills and experience in utilizing company ERP, CRM and other IT systems specific to situational analysis, order processing, order tracking and invoicing.
- Creation of new accounts and trials for new business opportunities.
- Provide detailed reports, maintain records, and perform work-processing assignments related to clerical duties for internal and external customers.
- Participate in daily plant scheduling meetings and other periodic meetings involving plant performance, safety, quality and material management
Serves customers by backing-up receptionist; answering questions; forwarding messages; confirming customer orders; keeping customers informed of order status.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Service oriented and eagerly strives for customer satisfaction.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Calm, pleasant demeanor and ability to effectively handle difficult situations with customers. Strong analytical and interpretive skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, manage time, and prioritize tasks.
- Reacts positively to change; demonstrates flexibility and adaptability.
- Proactively pursues continual learning and improvement.
- Team oriented.
- Strong belief in accountability.
- Willing to build long-term relationships with customers and grow within company
- Bachelor’s Degree, candidates with a Diploma and equivalent proven experience will also be considered (Business or Science preferred)
- 2 years Customer Service Experience
- Fluent in both written and verbal English communication skills is a must.
- Must exhibit exceptional business, negotiation and analytical skills
- Proficient and computer literate in MS Office products.