Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
A customer care representative interacts with a company’s customers to provide them with information to address inquiries regarding products and services. In addition, they deal with and help resolve any customer complaints.
- Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
Minimum of SSCE