Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Customer service ensures that the needs of customers are being satisfied. Their aim is to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organization.
1. Helping to develop and implement a customer service policy for an entire organization.
2. Finding ways to measure customer satisfaction and improve services.
3. Managing a team of customer services staff.
4. Handling face-to-face enquiries from customers.
5. Providing help and advice to customers using your organization's products or services.
6. Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face to face.
7. Investigating and solving customers' problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems that have been passed on by customer service assistants.
8. Handling customer complaints or any major incidents, such as a security issue or a customer being taken ill.
9. Issuing refunds or compensation to customers.
10. Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers.
11. Analyzing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service your organization is providing.
12. Producing written information for customers, often involving use of computer packages/software.
Minimum of OND. HND or BSc in any related field will be added advantage with working experience. If you feel you have the right skills for this position please apply now.
SALARY: Minimum of #240,000 per month.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested Applicants should forward their CVs to HR through this email below: firstname.lastname@example.org or send your Name, Location, Contact, Qualification and Position Applying for and you will be invited for interview.
Note: this job is only for Lagos residents.