Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- spending a lot of time answering phone calls and talking to customers regarding their company's products or services.
- identifying opportunities to offer information and make product or service suggestions based on a customer's needs.
- Responsible for taking orders from customers and obtaining their personal information, such as name, address, phone number, and payment method.
- Updating and making changes to customer accounts.
- Often required to document all customer interactions and enter the information into a computer, as well as ensure that all records are accurate and up-to-date.
- To use customer service knowledge to handle difficult customers and make sure that each customer has a good experience. If they are unable to satisfy a customer, they may refer the customer to the appropriate person or department.
Must a degree in Sociology or other related course.
Must have an effective communication skill
Must be vast with the use of MS-Word
Must have people's Skills
Must be able to satisfy Clients demands.
NOTE: interested Applicant is to foward detailed CV to the HR:firstname.lastname@example.org