- Responsible for Stock and Cash Management at all centres
- Responsible for Maintenance, Employee Discipline and allied activities to ensure Service standards are not compromised.
- Ensure efficient operations at all centres by coordinating remedies of issues affecting operations.
- Responsible of appointment, training and engagement of Customer Service team
- Create incentive schemes for team ensuring operational capabilities at optimum level.
- Ensure Customer Service attitude is exemplified as a SUPERVISOR
- Assist and motivate team to ensure team members contribute to Customer Delight
- Adopt standards for business activities/processes and ensure team adheres to it.
- Ensure Daily Operational Reports are prepared and submitted in time
- Share improvisations with management which can be replicated at all locations/ processes
Experiences & Qualifications required:
- Customer Focused
- Result oriented
- Zeal for Initiative with Speed
- Leadership quality and team Handling capacity
- Energetic & Assertive
- Customer query resolving skills
- Excel Knowledge is a MUST