- Established working knowledge and application of a specialized technical skill.
- Understands how work impacts results for their area.
- Demonstrates knowledge of internal operations and develops relationships to facilitate workflow.
- Applies specialized knowledge to coordinate day-to-day work.
- Knowledge of related regulations and standards.
- Strong understanding of current processes and procedures and may identify opportunities for improvement.
- Completes a wide range of tasks and assignments.
- Projects and assignments are typically non-routine and variable in nature.
- Resolves more complex situations by applying demonstrated knowledge and skills generally acquired through job experience.
- Candidates must have good English communication skills
- Candidates must have at least 2 years experience handling an Inbound Healthcare campaign
- Must be willing to work at night shift