Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Communication skills. Customer service representatives need strong communication skills to answer customers clearly. They must understand and communicate information effectively in writing, by phone, or in person.
Customer-service skills. Companies rely on representatives to help retain customers by answering customer questions and complaints in a helpful and professional manner.
Interpersonal skills. Creating positive interactions with customers is an essential part of a representative’s job.
Listening skills. Representatives must listen carefully and understand a customer’s situation in order to help them.
Patience. Workers should be patient and polite, especially when interacting with difficult or irate customers.
Problem-solving skills. Representatives must determine solutions to a customer’s problem. By resolving issues effectively, representatives contribute to customer loyalty and retention.
- Listen to customers’ questions and concerns, and provide answers or responses
- Provide information about products and services
- Take orders, calculate charges, and process billing or payments
- Review or make changes to customer accounts
- Handle returns or complaints
- Record details of customer contacts and actions taken
- Review and select standard responses for answers or solutions
- Refer customers to supervisors or more experienced employees
Mode of qualification; Interest applicant should forward their resume to hr firstname.lastname@example.org or contact through text 08089364844.
Requirement: Applicant must have a minimum of OND, HND, B.sc and any other qualification is an advantage.