Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- respond promptly to customer inquiries
- handle and resolve customer complaints
- obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- provide pricing and delivery information
- perform customer verifications
- set up new customer accounts
- process orders, forms, applications and requests
- organize workflow to meet customer timeframes
- direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- manage customers' accounts
- keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
- record details of actions taken
- prepare and distribute customer activity reports
- maintain customer databases
- manage administration
- communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- follow up on customer interactions
- provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
MODE OF QUALIFICATION;Interested applicant should forward their resume to the HR firstname.lastname@example.org OR contact via text 09073700634.
REQUIREMENT;Applicant must have a minimum of SSCE,OND,HND and any other qualification is an added advantages.