Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
1) Confer with customers by telephone or in person in order to provide information about services,and to obtain details of complaints.
2) Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
3) Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
4) Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
5) Contact customers in order to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
6) Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Administer all reservations, cancellations and no-shows, in line with company policy
- Keep up to date with current promotions and hotel pricing, to provide information to guests, on request, while maximising bedroom sales opportunities
- Fulfil all reasonable requests from guests to ensure their comfort, satisfaction and safety
- Conduct regular security checks throughout the day and report any security issues to line manager
- Report any maintenance issues immediately to line manager, including all furniture, fittings and equipment
- Provide reports, as required, for housekeepers and management
- Be responsible for evacuation, in cases of emergency, acting as first point of contact for guests and the emergency services