To support and assist IBC team by providing efficient and effective transaction processing that enhances quality service delivery, promotes the possibility of exceeding customers’ expectation at all times. In addition to minimizing operational losses as well as ensure good customer relationship at all times.
- Consistent achievement of high levels of customer service and satisfaction
- Compliance and improvement on turn- around times (TAT)
- Reduction of costs and increased throughput (output)
- Compliance to regulatory requirements governing banking practices
- •Effective management and mitigation of operational risks
- Constant feedback and support to Team Leader, Liaison and Due diligence
- Error free processing-zero errors
- Proactive approach to work, willing to take responsibility, ownership and throughput.
- Higher National Diploma / 1st degree
- A Chartered Institute of Bankers diploma would be desirable and a tertiary qualification would be an advantage Knowledge.