Locations: Lagos, Port Harcourt, Aba, Kano
- Create New Exclusive Agents in the Outdoor Channel within the specified period and in the assigned sales territory.
Principal Accountabilities: (Impact & Innovation)
- Ensure creation of new Exclusive Agents in the assigned sales territory and achieve set target.
- Monitor and report sales equipment usage.
Critical Qualifications/Skills/Experience (IPE Factor: Knowledge)
The ideal candidate:
- Must have an outgoing and convincing personality, with a sense of urgency, who can communicate at all levels and persuade key stakeholders into the right course of action.
- Minimum of Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Admin., Economics or other related discipline (2.2) and HND Lower credit.
- Ability to Drive a Truck - possession of Class E Drivers Licence.
- Must not be more than 30 years with minimum of 3 years FMCG experience in sales.
- Is driven by his/her desire to perform.
- Has broad experience with a structured approach to customer relationship management and business development.
- Has excellent entrepreneurial and commercial awareness.
- Possesses a high degree of assertiveness across cultural and educational diversity.
- Good knowledge of the FMCG market.
- Selling and Negotiation Skills.
Learning & Career Opportunities: In this position, the incumbent will have an opportunity to acquire skills and knowledge in the following areas:
- Work as a team member in a large Organisation
- In-depth business knowledge of the business
- Good (internal and external) communication skills
- Local Government relationship and other stakeholder
- Business development skills.