Create New Exclusive Agents in the Outdoor Channel within the specified period and in the assigned sales territory.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES: (Impact & Innovation)
Ensure creation of new Exclusive Agents in the assigned sales territory and achieve set target. Monitor and report sales equipment usage compliance with franchise contracts.
CRITICAL QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS/EXPERIENCE (IPE Factor: Knowledge)
The ideal candidate:
- Must have an outgoing and convincing personality, with a sense of urgency, who can communicate at all levels and persuade key stakeholders into the right course of action.
- Minimum of Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Admin., Economics or other related discipline (2.2) and HND Lower credit.
- Ability to Drive a Truck – possession of Class E Drivers Licence.
- Must not be more than 30 years with minimum of 2 years relevant work experience.
- Is driven by his/her desire to perform.
- Has broad experience with a structured approach to customer relationship management and business development.
- Has excellent entrepreneurial and commercial awareness.
- Possesses a high degree of assertiveness across cultural and educational diversity.
- Good knowledge of the FMCG market.
- Selling and Negotiation Skills.