• Interface with financial analysts and business units to understand their data requirements and reporting needs
• Liaise with product management managers to understand the data needed to support and monitor product performance
• Contribute and participate in campaign idea generation meetings and cross functional Customer Lifecycle Management meeting as required
• Develop and utilize data collection instruments and methods for the evaluation and quality control of research or operational data.
• Collect, analyze, interpret, and summarize data in preparation for generation of statistical and analytical reports and provide intelligence that supports decision-making.
• Coordinate data requests with respect to pre and post return on investment data extraction, data sample for analytics, and other ad-hoc requirements.
• Perform Customer Lifecycle Management data analysis and requests.
• Maintain computerized collection and track relevant data and appropriate records of research methods and results.
• Utilize specified statistical software to analyze and interpret research data, as appropriate to the individual position.
• Extract qualifying data, based on defined campaigns and according to the approved campaign road map as well as manage and update engine room tools.
• Demonstrate broad understanding of Big Data end-to-end ecosystem and dependencies to identify trends in customer dynamics
• Provide support to campaign segmentation analyst as required