- A well-established organization based in Lagos is looking to hire Client Liaison Officers in Abuja and Port-harcourt.
- The Client Liaison Officer’s primary responsibility is to appropriately sell our products and services to prospective customers, building effective robust business relationships whilst doing so.
- He/She will liaise with customers, resolve queries, attend to enquiries driving growth and increasing the market share.
- He/she will also serve as an intermediary between the company, its prospective customers, customers and stakeholders, to meet their needs for information, support and assistance.
Main Job Function
- Liaising and maintaining good relationships with customers.
- Calling on prospective customers for the purposes of acquiring new business
- Preparing and submitting proposals to prospective customers
- Address customer satisfaction issues promptly.
- Providing first line product, process and technical support to customers within the region
- Managing queries and enquiries from customers
- Manage and report on product issues to ensure customer satisfaction, productivity and control costs in line with targets set.
- Collate information for budget planning process.
- To prepare Office Annual Plans and budget.
- Recommends Unit budget to Management.
- To ensure that expenditure is incurred within the limits of the sanctioned budget.
- Compiles monthly reports
- Accountable for day-to-day operations of the office including supervisory and administrative functions.
- Maintain communication between staff and the Head Office as well as providing support and guidance to staff.
- Performing other functions as may be directed by the Management
- A Degree in a related field, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Relationship-building skills
- Excellent MS Office Suite skills
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a sales and business development function
- Must have relevant experience (sales, marketing etc)
- Ability to interface with clients and staff
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good presentation skills and ability to interact with middle and senior management
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- IT literate
- Be innovative