- An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Customer Loyalty & Programme Manager to join a fast growing E-commerce company in Nigeria.
- In order to be successful in this position, candidates must have experience in a similar role and previous experience working in the E-commerce sector.
- He or she must have proven track record of notable success in the design and implementation of Customer Loyalty & Engagement Programmes.
- Candidates must understand the challenges facing the E-commerce sector in Nigeria.
- Lead the customer loyalty programme for the organization in order to drive customer acquisition, development, and retention by creating focused efforts to build and communicate compelling offerings for our customers.
- Manage customer communications and fulfilment processes as well as measurement and reporting of results. This will involve building a scalable infrastructure to support the expansion of the organization’s loyalty programs, as well as developing, executing, and then optimizing a communications strategy to raise customer awareness and comprehension of the loyalty programmes.
- Develop and implement the strategy to build the organization’s loyalty programmes.
- Design and manage communications strategy focused on attracting, developing and retaining customers.
- Work closely with the marketing team to gauge return and profitability on reward points and establish metrics to measure the programme’s success.
- Understand and respond to the needs of current customers as well as develop plans to attract new customers.
- Drive sales through customer loyalty offerings.
- Design and deliver marketing campaigns that are data-driven and segment-focused for the effectiveness of the campaigns.
- Streamline and automate fulfilment processes for member enrolment, member benefits, promotion fulfilment, and programme reporting by working closely with cross-functional supporting teams (Media/Creative, Marketing and Operations).
- Manage the ongoing operations and fulfilment processes of the programme and marketing campaigns, as well as the programme’s budget to help measure P&Ls and marketing ROI.
- Manage programme’s performance and customer activity report to address areas including customer segmentation, impact of the programme and campaign level (return on investment and profitability), customer demographics, and benefits usage; recommending reasonable adjustments to the programme if needed.
- Establish and maintain relationships with vendors, partner merchants and internal resources to coordinate delivery for effective loyalty programmes and promotional campaigns that are consistent with branding and general product merchandising.
Qualifications and Experiences Required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Marketing with at least 2-3 years focused on Customer Loyalty & Rewards Programme preferably in the E-commerce space.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent public speaking skills.
- Must have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Business and/or Marketing from a reputable institution.
- Proven track record of managing Customer Loyalty programmes, strategy development, operations, and business planning.
- Ability to work with various, cross-functional, internal and external stakeholders to deliver meaningful results on time and within budget.
- Strong analytical skills, including strong data and financial analysis skills.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and change within a fast paced environment.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- M.Sc or MBA is an added advantage.
- Professional Certification is an added advantage.
- Team Player
- Great attention to details
- Front-line Ownership (Must be able to see transactions from start to finish)
- Highly Organized
- Result Oriented
- Excellent Communication & Project Management Skills.