Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and create a more sustainable future.
With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
As a customer marketing manager (engagements), you will be working with multiple customer engagement activities in order to create impactful customer experiences for multiple accounts. You will engage with the sales organization in ongoing business and new business opportunities ensuring leads generation for a sustainable growth.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Drive customer engagements and create impactful customer experiences for multiple accounts, including planning, managing, executing and tracking progress of global marketing campaigns across the customer journey ensuring collaboration between marketing and sales teams
- Contribute to the high-performance marketing culture
- Provide input on content needs to global point of contact for solution marketing
- Plan and execute customer specific events, workshops and activities based on global campaigns activation plans
- Support lead generation with customers together with the demands operations team
- Measure activation success and analyze needed changes
- Responsible for demand generation for selected customer activities
- Build strong relationships with customer counterparts in order to engage early on in the sales journey and create the need for the customer
- Position Ericsson as market leader and stimulate market growth
- Marketing knowledge & skills
- Business Acumen
- Ericsson Knowledge
- Market Insight
- Customer insight
- Demand generation skills
- Relationship building
- Speaking and presentation skills
- Domain knowledge (industry / portfolio)
- Negotiations and value argumentation skills (customer/brand/portfolio)
- Project management
- Communications skills (verbal/written)
- English skills
- Creating & innovating
- Presenting & influencing
- Writing & reporting
- Adapting & responding to change
- Planning & organizing
- Working under pressure
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- University degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or equivalent training/experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Experience working in a dynamic and fast moving environment
- Understanding of the digital marketing
Linked In Code: *LI-LM2
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.