- The Customer Project Manager is accountable for project activities during the project establishment, execution and conclusion phases.
- The responsibility mainly consists of planning, setting up, and executing the project activities, ensuring that the project goals are met and that the customer's business requirements are fulfilled. The Customer Project Manager is accountable for the operational execution of the project as defined in the Assignment Specification.
- The Customer Project Manager has the accountability of the financial performance of the project. This accountability is nontransferable, meaning that the Customer Project Manager is the ultimate responsible for the financial performance of the project once the project budget and scope is agreed upon.
- The Customer Project Manager has the overall responsibility to achieve the project goals with respect to functions, time and budget, and for the progress of the project. He/she administrates plans, risk handling, resource issues and reports to the project sponsor.
- The Customer Project Manager manages the customer relation and the customer's expectations and thus handles changes in an appropriate way in conjunction with the requirements for the projects as described in the project specification.
- The Customer Project Manager utilizes and manages the project staff members while holding the ultimate nontransferable accountability for the successful delivery of the project.
- The Customer Project Manager is accountable for the regular Project Performance reviews and status reporting.
A Suitable candidate should possess the following COMPETENCIES:
- Very high interpersonal and communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Project Planning Skills.
- Financial knowledge and awareness.
- Presentation & negotiation skills.
- Effective problem solving skills
- Fluent in English
- PMP Certified is Mandatory
- ESPM Certification is a plus
- Project Integration Management
- Value Management
- Project Scope Management
- Performance Quality Management in Projects
- Project Time Management
- Project Finance Management
- Human Resource Management in Projects
- Communication Management in Projects
- Risk Management in Projects
- Resource Procurement in Project
- Managed RAN rollout project earlier