The Customer Project Manager Job Role purpose is to manage assigned customer projects to secure that project goals are met, customer’s expectations are fulfilled & that the customer relation is handled in the best possible way within the scope of the contract. This is an internshipopportunity for post graduate students studing in the field of project management with a technical background.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Establish project plan baseline: define project scope, secure the necessary resources & plans & monitor all activities
- Drive project execution: track project activities , monitor & handle changes, conflicts & escalations
- Handle customer & stakeholder engagement: manage customer relationship building confidence & trust , ensure project progress arranging meetings & customer events
- Manage project finance: ensure financial system monitoring
- Develop the business: participate to contract preparation & to pre-sales meeting
- Develop the CPM discipline: simplify processes, methods & tools with innovative ideas