The Customer Project Manager is responsible for all project activities during the project phases, i.e. analysis, planning, execution, conclusion and handover.
Overall responsibility to achieve the project goals with respect to functions, time and budget and for the progress of the project. The CPM administrates plans, risk handling, resource issues and reports to the project sponsor.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Manages the customer relation and the customer's expectations and thus handle changes together with the requirements for the projects as described in the project specification.
- Manages monitors and controls the supply of Hardware, Software and all services in accordance to contractual terms and conditions.
- Builds up a Project Organization and ensure that it is adequate and cost effective by negotiating and obtaining acceptance for resources needed with the line organization within the Market Unit and CA Competence Centres
- Ensures the documents necessary for the completion of the project are produced and archived according to RSSA's directives.
- Working in Core 3 in the contract fulfilment function emphasizing the sale of services.