Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Providing prompt and professional replies to all customer feedback
- Providing follow up action on passenger feedback and managing requests for compensation, where appropriate
- Co-ordinating investigations on cases with the appointed Law Firm and Head Office.
- Ensuring that relevant departments are made aware of concerns raised by customers so that they may carry out corrective action
- Monitoring and carrying out analysis of customer feedback
- Recording passenger feedback details in the Customer Relations Management System for producing management reports
- Supporting the Customer Sales team and Airport team in times of disruption
- Keeping up to date with EU regulations and local/HQ procedures
- Recognising possible customer relation cases and, where necessary, keeping records or arranging proactive service recovery
Office administration and attending corporate events
Applicants with demonstrable customer service work experience and skills would be a distinct advantage. The successful candidate must be educated to OND/HNDwith fluency in English. An excellent standard of written and spoken English is essential.