Quo Magnis Limited - Our client is a leading operator in the hospitality, catering and airline industry. The company has over 1000 staff (permanent & contract) and is heavily invested in providing world class services to its clients - both domestically and internationally. The company is listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
The company requires the right candidate to fill the position
- Formulate and implement customer service policies and procedures; recommend improvements in service procedures
- Establish and implement strategies for improvement of customer service, productivity and profitability
- Develop and implement customer service policies and procedures.
- Ensure the consistent achievement of customer service levels and standards.
- Plan, prioritize and delegate work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the department.
- Review customer complaints, track customer complaint resolution, handle complex and customer service issues
- Conduct customer satisfaction surveys.
- Analyze customer service related information and evaluate the results to choose the best resolutions and alternatives to customer service challenges, and to identify opportunities to improve customer service.
- B.Sc./HND in a relevant field from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 7 -10 years of full-time experience in the role.
- Minimum of 5 year working years' experience at a managerial level.