A. Role Summary.
The role summary of this position is to ensure satisfactory customer service experience for our customers at all times, irrespective of the mode and medium of customer engagement.
B. Key Responsibilities:
1. Direct and coordinate customer service activities of the Adplus360.
2. Plan, direct and coordinate activities of Call Centre Consultants, Customer Care Officers and Customer Service Representatives.
3. Liaise with Head of relevant subsystems of the company to ensure proper coordination of response to customer complaints.
C. Skills and Competencies
1. Must possess great relationship and marketing management skills.
2. Must be ICT savvy, in particular, must have proven size Social/New Media assets.
3. Must demonstrate high Emotional Intelligence (EI).
4. Proven business management capabilities (including Leadership, assertiveness, integrity, human capital, and communication skills.
D. Qualification and Experience
1. Bachelor degree in a relevant field.
2. Minimum of 5 years in Customer Service environment with proven ability to deliver.
3. Must be ICT savvy, and in particular, have proven and sizeable Social Media assets.
4. Proven managerial skills.
1. Very attractive Package.
2. Performance Incentives are available.