A construction/real estate company requires a qualified and competent candidate to fill this role.
Manage customer arrival to maximize relationship building opportunity.
Improve the overall customer relationship by delivering reliable administrative support and customer services.
Acknowledging customers and treating them courteously.
Finding out what information or product customer require to meet his/her need.
Utilizing training materials in a meaningful way that ensures class graduates have a smooth transition into successful, professional Sales / Customer Service / Customer Retention position
Creating a positive, fun, and motivating environment to enhance employee performance and customer satisfaction, Monitor individual progress to provide coaching opportunities and to understand employee developmental needs, Participation in morning meetings including: role-play scenarios, product knowledge, and psychology of customer service behavior training.
- Must have outstanding communication skills (verbal and written), be self-motivated, and a professional demeanor.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a sales or customer service environment preferred.
- 4-year college degree preferred but not required
- Must be willing to work Full Time.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Internally motivated.
- Desire to develop oneself.
- Communication (written and verbal) skills.
- No-excuses mentality.