- Take responsibility for being the first point of contact for all callers to the Customer Service Centre and ensuring that a high quality of service is delivered at all times.
- Take ownership and responsibility for all enquiries presented to the Customer Service Centre, identify customer needs, and utilising appropriate questioning and listening skills to identify and offer appropriate solutions.
- Ensure that all computerised systems are used effectively to help process customer enquiries and accurately maintain all records in a time critical environment.
- Deal with all calls received within the Customer Service Centre in line with current Service Level Agreements, policies and procedures.
- Carry out all administrative tasks relating to the Customer Service Centre and any necessary follow-up work in relation to incoming calls.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of Group departments, services, policies and procedures in relation to the role.
- Ensure that relevant departments are made aware of concerns raised by customers so that they may carry out corrective action.
- Keep accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers.