A Real Estate Services company seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Process, administer and input information for all aspects of the payroll cycles.
- Collate and load absence data to ensure that statutory payments are made and recorded.
- Action and input all legislative documents for payroll, where relevant (or ensure that the court orders, tax credits, student loans.
- Ensure all payroll filing is up to date, and documents scanned where appropriate.
- Administering changes to employee pension and benefit contributions in line with statutory requirements.
- To work with a team of colleagues to ensure the accurate administration and processing of company payrolls, and offer a payroll customer service to all employees of the business.
- Ensure close working relationships with all HR Department, specifically those involved in payroll HR Admin and Customer Services.
- To provide a customer focused service which supports the long term vision of the HR Department.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of HND in a related discipline
- 1-3 years experience
- Previous experience and knowledge of processing payroll related information and inputting to payroll systems
- Knowledge of up to date statutory and legislative regulations in relation to payroll such as Tax and NI, Maternity pay, Auto enrolment etc.
- Excellent time management and able to work to tight deadlines in a pressurized environment
- Must have a strong level of computer literacy including use of Excel spreadsheets, preparation of letters using Work, MS Office Applications, data input to payroll systems, use of reporting tools and Email usage
- A very positive and pro-active approach to customer service
- Must be a team player and have a supportive attitude to colleagues.