Customer Relationship Management at Jumia:
As a CRM associate at Jumia you will be part of a self-motivated, highly analytical and business oriented team with flat communication structures. You will support preparation, analysis and presentation of customer data for coming up with new ideas for acquisition of new customers and retention of existing customers. Your aim will be to come up with clear business-oriented actionable plan and support execution using CRM tools, while coordinating with different teams within the central team. In return, you will enjoy a highly challenging role with a great deal of responsibility with steep learning curve at the interface between online marketing and business development. You can expect an international, professional and entrepreneurial business environment as well as the opportunity to be part of the development of a fast-growing company.
Your position as a CRM associate entails:
- Managing end-to-end CRM activities
- Planning, execution & reporting of newsletter Marketing activities
- Optimizing campaign performance (performance analysis, testing, targeting fine-tuning)
- Responsible of the newsletter performance to continuously improve CRM relevant KPIs (OR, CTOR, CR)
- Working closely with teams in Europe and Africa
- Lead acquisition
- Customer retention & reactivation
- Reporting to Head of Online Marketing and Global Head of Direct Marketing.