* Achieve Preferred Segment overall profitability target for Branch.
* Aggresively grow the Preferred Banking segment New to Bank customer acquistion numbers.
* Implement and execute regular sales activities to generate business for the segment.
* Increase customer satisfaction and service quality in line with prescribed standards.
* Lead generation through organised sales presentations to groups and organisations.
* Solicit referals from other parts of the group as well as busines referals to other business units.
* Maintain excellent customer experience and grow customer loyalty at all times.
* Team Leadership to motivate and drive performance of the Preferred Banking team In-Branch.
* Generate an aggresive Portfolio growth.
* Grow product holdings per customer and achieve product penetration per client targets.
* Grow the number of customers signed on to alternate channels.
* Resolve customer complaints within the expected time frame.
* Ensure '0' operational losses and together with the Branch Operations team ensure that all audits are passed.
* Dormant account reactivation.
* Improve the branch and segment NPS scores.
* Consistently adhere to local and international regulatory standards.
* BSc Hons in a Business Degree or other related course
* Strong Banking and Financial Institutions sales experience.
* Sound knowledge of banking products and services, banking procedures, local laws and regulations
* Excellent financial market knowledge and competitive awareness
* Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills
* Must be a Team player and demonstrate a high degree of initiative, assertiveness and strong leadership qualities at all times.
* Thourough understanding of Sales and must possess the abilities to pursue and convert opportunities conclusively to Sales.
* Strong customer service orientation