Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Manage customer arrivals to maximize relationship building opportunities. Improving the overall customer relationship delivering reliable administrative support and customer services. Acknowledging customer and treating them in courteous manner.
- providing help and advice to customers using your organisation's products or services;
- communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face to face;
- investigating and solving customers' problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems that have been passed on by customer service assistants;
- handling customer complaints or any major incidents, such as a security issue or a customer being taken ill;
- issuing refunds or compensation to customers;
- keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers;
- analysing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service your organisation is providing;
- producing written information for customers, often involving use of computer packages/software;
- writing reports analysing the customer service that your organisation provides;
- developing feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use;
- developing customer service procedures, policies and standards for your organisation or department;
- meeting with other managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service;
- being involved in staff recruitment and appraisals;
- training staff to deliver a high standard of customer service;
- leading or supervising a team of customer service staff;
- learning about your organisation's products or services and keeping up to date with changes;
- keeping ahead of developments in customer service by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending courses.
N.C.E, OND, HND, BSc in any field. No previous experience is required as adequate training will be provided.