- Our successful candidate will interact with customers to provide and process information in response to orders, inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services.
- Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Educate customers on the company’s products, features and competitive advantage.
- Maintain customer records by opening, recording and updating account information.
- Handle all enquiries and requests of customers and ensure resolution and record details of contact
- Resolve product problems by clarifying the customers complaint;
- Recommend potential products to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Mass communication, Linguistics or relevant discipline.
- Minimum of (3) years relevant work experience as CRO in a reputable company.
- Must speak English language fluently.
- Proficiency in the use of Basic MS Office support tools and application.
- Customer service orientation, product knowledge, quality focus, problem solving, documentation organization, listening, answering/calling, conflict resolution, Information analysis, multitasking.
- Market dynamics and business culture.