• Educate customers on MTN products and services, functionalities, features and competitive advantage.
• Up and Cross sell MTN products and Services (Telemarketing) to grow spend.
• Capture and monitor customer complaints and points of improvement and ensure complaints and queries are promptly attended to and escalated appropriately.
• Handle all enquiries and requests of customers and ensure resolution as well as inform customers of status of their complaint, query or request and record details of contact.
• Ensure Key Customer Data is adequately captured and prompt documentation of transactions and collect data and information on customer care needs/issues.
• Monitor Accounts as assigned by partners.
• Prepare standard and ad hoc reports on sales for management review and carry out statistical / data compilation/reconciliation, as directed, to ameliorate service.
• Establish and maintain professional business relationship with customers to enhance MTNN’s business, image and services.
• Ensure delivery of excellent customer care and service delivery for a first call resolution.
• Ensure sales/service of MTNN products and service tailored to customer need
• Handle cash and routine administrative task for end of day reporting
• Provide hands-on device repairs and query resolution
• Follow through on customer queries ensuring prompt resolution and feedback
• Normal MTNN working conditions
• May be required to work extended hours
• 4 years relevant work experience in the service industry
• 1-2 years’ work experience in a call center (Prepaid/Postpaid) environment
• Basic GSM
• MTN Products & Services
• Relationship Management
• Relevant systems training
• Call center policies, processes and procedures
• Call Center applications, technology and systems training
• Telephone/ physical interaction etiquettes
- BSc, BA, BEd, BEng, BTech or HND