As a Customer Service Advisor, your focus will be on providing first-class support by email and phone to a wide range of customers.
Acting as the customer champion for the organisation, you will be tasked with creatively solving complex problems and supporting our client's buyers. You will answer customer enquiries, troubleshoot and solve problems as needed.
- Assisting customers via phone and email with any transactional queries
- Ensuring that a high level of service is provided at all times
- Providing customer feedback to other departments
- Showing flexibility in responding to changing operational demands
- Either a degree or experience gained within a customer services role
- Fluency in German, in addition to English
- Good MS Office skills
As a Customer Service Advisor, you must have proven people skills and the ability to excel in a high-pressure environment.