Our client, an interior decor organization located in Ikoyi Lagos seeks the services of a customer service/Marketing executive with at least one year experience related to customer management. Candidate must possess a degree in business administration or any related discipline.
· Responsible for the marketing activities of the company.
· Maintain of all sales records and also develop and maintain hard and soft copy customer database.
· Create and maintain a customer feedback system to monitor all complaints and ensure resolution. Manage and grow the customer database and service offerings.
· Reconcile daily sales account with Accounts Executive.
· Merchandise products in the show room and relate with marketing team on sales leads/customer requests.
· Manage relationships with new and existing customers at shop locations. Research new business opportunities and identify new project opportunities
· Make presentations to prospective customers and negotiate contracts. Follow up and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure all opportunities are followed through to conclusion
· Follow up on new business relationships; generate and negotiate new income. Follow up on client proposals, contracts and any further documentation, according to the Unit procedures
· Monitor and report activities providing relevant marketing information.
· Good sales skills
· Good customer service skills
· Good planning and multi-tasking skills
· Good interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills
Interested candidates should apply by sending their CV firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job title and job code as the subject of the mail.