- Provide assistance and advise to customers using our products or services
- Champion proper customer service etiquettes with customers by telephone email, letter and face to face, etc.
- Investigate and solve customers’ problems which may be escalated
- Handle customer complaints or any major incidents
- Keep accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customer
- Provide statistics or data to determine the level of customer service the organization is providing
- Developing feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use.
- Develop customer service procedures, policies and standards for the organization or department
- Meet with other managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service
- Train staff to deliver high standard customer service.