- Answer calls professionally to provide information about products and services, take/ cancel orders, or obtain details of complaints
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken. Process orders, forms and applications
- Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers’ requests
- Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customers, stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
- 1-3 years experience.